WP Abstracts is equipped with the following features:
- Create events to catalog your abstract submissions.
- Add unlimited topics to your event(s).
- Add shortcode [ wpabstracts_author ] for front end author submission and dashboard (remove space in shortcode).
- Add shortcode [ wpabstracts_reviewer ] * for front end reviewer panel (remove space in shortcode).
- Upgrade regular users (subscribers) to editors to make them reviewers * with reviewer privileges.
- Upload unlimited attachments to submissions.
- Set permitted file extensions and file size for attachments.
- Disable users from accessing the admin dashboard and panel.
- Send email to admin (and/or user) upon successful submission of abstracts.
- Send email to reviewers when abstracts are assigned to them.
* (only available in Pro version)
My demo site offer you the opportunity to test drive the premium plugin as both an author and a reviewer.
In the nutshell, the plugin works with two shortcodes; [ wpabstracts_author ] and [ wpabstracts_reviewer ] for the author submission page and the reviewer panel respectively. Author accounts are regular subscriber accounts while reviewers must have editor account privileges.
Full details and setup instructions are under the User Guide tab after the plugin is installed.
Feel free to send me a comment or concern. Also send the names of other plugins you need tested for compatibility with WP Abstracts.
Author Test Drive:
Login as author
Reviewer Test Drive:
Login as Reviewer